Lavender Scent Booster with Fabric Softener Pods
Contains Natural Essential Oils
Add a dose of aromatherapy to your laundry. Enjoy the natural fragrances of lavender (lavendula augustifolia), lavandin (lavandula hybrida ), corn mint (mentha arvensis), and eucalyptus (eucalyptus globulus).
Dropps Scent Booster Pacs with in-wash softener and enhancer soften, scent and protect your clothes like nothing else out there: naturally. Think of it as aromatherapy for your laundry routine. They start out easy - just toss one right in with a Dropps laundry detergent pod at the beginning of your wash cycle, and give your laundry a smart, scented, softening bath.
Most liquid and dryer sheet products work by clogging fibers with an icky, sticky coating. Dropps’ magic? Tiny natural minerals that flow through your delicate fibers, making clothes breathable, comfortable and fragrant from wash to wash.
Features & Benefits
- Give your laundry a boost of longlasting lavender eucaylptus scent
- Lightly scented with essential oils and botanical extracts: lavender, corn mint and eucalyptus.
- Compatible with all machines - HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, mineral based formula contains no harsh chemicals and leaves no residue
- Free of artifical dyes and colorants
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pods eliminate mess and waste
- Our innovative formula keeps towels absorbent, athletic wear wickable, and baby clothes flame-retardant – something most other brands can’t do.
- Easy to use, just toss in the washing machine at the beginning of the laundry cycle with a Dropps laundry detergent pod
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
Sodium chloride* (salt), Bentonite* (Mineral softening agent), lavender* (lavendula augustifolia) (natural essential oil), lavandin* (Lavandula x intermedia) (natural essential oil), corn mint* (mentha arvensis) (natural essential oil), and eucalpytus* (eucalyptus globulus leaf) (natural essential oil), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) with bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
SAY HELLO TO LONG LASTING FRESHNESS.
KEEPS TOWELS ABSORBENT, SOFT, AND FLUFFY
MAINTAINS HIGH TECH ATHLETIC WICKING FIBERS
LEAVES NO CHEMICAL RESIDUE ON FABRICS
SAFE FOR FLAME RETARDANT INFANT CLOTHING
How to Use Dropps Booster Pods
1. Use with dry hands only. Add the scent booster pod and the laundry detergent pod directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes. Do not place in the dispenser drawer.
2. Add clothes & start machine.
3. Reseal package & store out of reach of children and pets.
Do not unwrap or cut open. Pac dissolves completely.
Use one booster pac and one laundry detergent pac for regular wash load.
For Best Results:
Use one booster pac and one laundry detergent pac per wash load & place it at the back of the washer drum before adding your clothes in addition to the laundry detergent pod. Pacs should not be cut or torn open (they are designed to dissolve entirely in water).
Do not overload the washing machine. If there are too many items in your machine, the ratio of water to clothes may be off and pac may not be mixed with enough water to fully dissolve. Overfilling your washing machine will not allow your laundry to be washed properly.
For cold water washing, we recommend using one of our cold water washing pouches.
I love the scent! I love that it’s echo friendly! I love that it uses natural ingredients.
I love the Detergent & Scented Fabric Softener. Great washing power and I love the scent!
These scent pods are great. I love the subtle fresh scent they add to my laundry.
New Scent Booster
I thought the former formula was a bit light in scent, but I loved them. The new formula is much stronger and does not smell like lavender at all, disappointed but will continue to use them.
So far, I'm satisfied. It's taking some time to get used to using them, but I believe I will be happy with them overall.
Dropps is wonderful
First I was skeptical cuz I got a free sample of it. But I tried it and I read up on it that there's no animal testing whatsoever on your products so I decided to start buying it cuz it's really good laundry soap everyone who comes in my house as was that laundry soap as my clothes smell so good thank you for the wonderful product and you are wonderful company may you be blessed with many more years in business
Love them very light not over powering smell
Good but wish it was stronger
Love the concept of this product and packaging. After using one packet on a few loads i felt like 2 each of washer and fabric softener were required to get clothes really clean and smelling that way. I did not overstuff the washer. Would recommend making packets bigger vs having to use 2.