Clean Scent Booster with Fabric Softener Pods
Dropps Scent Booster Pacs with in-wash softener and enhancer soften, scent and protect your clothes like nothing else out there: naturally. Think of it as aromatherapy for your laundry routine. They start out easy - just toss one right in with a Dropps laundry detergent pod at the beginning of your wash cycle, and give your laundry a smart, scented, softening bath.
Most liquid and dryer sheet products work by clogging fibers with an icky, sticky coating. Dropps’ magic? Tiny natural minerals that flow through your delicate fibers, making clothes breathable, comfortable and fragrant from wash to wash.
Features & Benefits
- Give your laundry a boost of longlasting clean freshness.
- Lightly scented with essential oils and botanical extracts: orange and fir needle oils
- Compatible with all machines - HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, mineral based formula contains no harsh chemicals and leaves no residue
- Free of artifical dyes and colorants
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pods eliminate mess and waste
- Our innovative formula keeps towels absorbent, athletic wear wickable, and baby clothes flame-retardant – something most other brands can’t do.
- Easy to use, just toss in the washing machine at the beginning of the laundry cycle with a Dropps laundry detergent pod
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
Sodium chloride* (salt), Bentonite* (Mineral softening agent), Orange oil* (citrus aurantium dulcis) (natural essential oil), fir needle oil* (abies sibirica) (natural essential oil), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
SAY HELLO TO LONG LASTING FRESHNESS.
KEEPS TOWELS ABSORBENT, SOFT, AND FLUFFY
MAINTAINS HIGH TECH ATHLETIC WICKING FIBERS
LEAVES NO CHEMICAL RESIDUE ON FABRICS
SAFE FOR FLAME RETARDANT INFANT CLOTHING
How to Use Dropps Booster Pods
1. Use with dry hands only. Add the scent booster pod and the laundry detergent pod directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes. Do not place in the dispenser drawer.
2. Add clothes & start machine.
3. Reseal package & store out of reach of children and pets.
Do not unwrap or cut open. Pac dissolves completely.
Use one booster pac and one laundry detergent pac for regular wash load.
For Best Results:
Use one booster pac and one laundry detergent pac per wash load & place it at the back of the washer drum before adding your clothes in addition to the laundry detergent pod. Pacs should not be cut or torn open (they are designed to dissolve entirely in water).
Do not overload the washing machine. If there are too many items in your machine, the ratio of water to clothes may be off and pac may not be mixed with enough water to fully dissolve. Overfilling your washing machine will not allow your laundry to be washed properly.
For cold water washing, we recommend using one of our cold water washing pouches.
Saving the earth
I love the convenience of using Dropps! They smell great
Really nice results, don’t care for the scent. Won’t order that one again
My husband and I are full-time RVers, and use an RV washer/dryer unit. I can’t use full-size detergent pods, being too much product for the load. So I tried the mini size Dropps. PERFECT! And I am very pleased with the cleansing they provide. I am literally a happy camper! Thanks, Dropps!
lemon scent dishwasher detergent
I absolutely love how this product leaves my dishes and glasses squeaky clean with NO SPOTS it is fabulous and I have hard water-my previous detergent actually clouded my glassware, but this one does not. LOVE IT
works great so far
I've washed about 8 loads and am very happy with the soap and fabric softener.
Love these dropps
Clean clothes. Easy to use. Perfect
Clean Scent w Fabric Softener
I LOVE how Dropps is getting my laundry cleaner, and Dropps shipped to me means less in my cart! I only wish the scent was a little stronger. Won't stop me from getting them!
Great product and packaging.