Fabric Care: How to Wash and Store Sportswear and Swimwear
Swimwear Washing Instructions
1. Rinse your swimsuit thoroughly after every wear.
2. Fill basin/sink with warm water and Dropps pac.
3. Swish swimsuit around thoroughly and rinse.
4. Never use a dryer! Air dry on a drying rack or clothesline.
Athletic Apparel & Sportswear Washing Instructions
1. Always wash your favorite workout gear on machine wash cold.
2. Turn your gear inside out and wash with other synthetics fabrics (i.e. nylon). Avoid anything abrasive such as denim or garments with zippers.
2. Never use a dryer! Heat can damage elastic and high tech performance fabrics. Air dry on a drying rack or clothesline.
Tip: Never wash athletic apparel or swimwear with cotton or towels. Cotton fluff can attach itself to your favorite gear. No one wants fuzzies all over their favorite leggings!
Storing Instructions for Both
Store in fabric garment bag or vaccuum sealed bag in cool, dry space.
We recommend Dropps Scent + Dye Free Laundry Detergent pacs. They keep your swimsuits and favorite gym gear stretchy and clean without damaging elastic or high tech performance fabrics.