Laundry Oxi Booster Pods
Dropps natural oxi laundry detergent booster pods are the ultimate way to remove tough stains, eliminate odors, brighten colors and whiten whites. Our chlorine-free, color-safe bleach formula compliments your wash with extra stain fighting power that is natural, non-irritating, hypoallergenic and non-toxic. While chlorine-based bleach can damage your bright colored clothes, Dropps Oxi Booster Pacs color-protecting formula is safe for most types of fabrics.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile stain remover for household and laundry
- Chlorine-free, color safe bleach alternative
- Add with laundry detergent during the wash cycle for cleaner, whiter, and brighter clothing on every load
- Pre-soak in cold water for heavy duty stain removal
- Use around the house for stain removal: carpet & upholstery, tile & grout, and outdoor furniture
- Compatible with all machines - HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- Free of artificial colorants and dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Rinses fully and leaves no irritating residues
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
Sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent, CAS# 15630-89-4), Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) (biodegradable oxidizing cleaner, CAS# 10543-57-4), Amylase Enzyme (stain fighting enzyme CAS# 9000-90-2), PVA film (water soluble film).
The Global Plastic Pollution Crisis
Traditional liquid laundry detergents are usually packaged in high density polyethylene (HDPE plastic jugs). A shocking 68% of these bottles are not recycled, and contribute to the approximately 275 metric tons of plastic waste generated on land that goes into our oceans and waterways annually. Scientists estimate that there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish by the year 2050.
Be Part of the Solution
Our innovative recyclable, compostable, and repulpable product packaging doubles as the shipping container. Way less space and waste. Join us in the fight to eliminate single use plastic!
How to Use Dropps Oxi Booster Pods
1. Use with dry hands only. Don't unwrap or cut open the pod. The pac will dissolve completely when it's mixed with water during the wash cycle. Add the oxi booster pod and the laundry detergent pod directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes. Do not place in the dispenser drawer.
2. Add clothes & start machine.
3. Reseal the box. As with all household cleaning products, store out of reach of children and pets.
Use one booster pac and one laundry detergent pac for regular wash load.
For cold water washing, we recommend using one of our cold water washing pouches.
These worked very well and are easier to use than the powder I’d been using. Very convenient
Love them at the Horse Barn
We use these at our horse barn on the nastiest horse blankets. They do an amazing job, and everything comes out clean, every time.
Never going back to the old way!
I love Dropps, this is my 2nd order & I have shared with many friends, some would say I have "religion" on DROPPS!! Now I have ordered the wool balls & laundry bags, everything is highest quality & gets my laundry clean & wonderful. I've tried the lavendar scent, oxi boosters, clean scent and have been very happy with the performance and price. I used to MAKE MY OWN laundry soap to save money but no longer have time, that's quite alright because PODS is better & no stirring 5 gallon drums!!
Oxi Boosters Pods
Love how the oxi pod actually cleans the stains. Blows my mind. Dropps will be with me forever. Thank you Dropps!
Love love love!
I love these! I use all of the Dropps laundry products and have been recommending them to everyone I know. We no longer have plastic recycle so I started looking for alternatives and found Dropps. My clothes are clean, (and I have a four year old boy so that is saying something!) no allergic reactions to any of the products, and they are easy to use! I have a front load washer and I just throw in the pods and add laundry and forget it. I’ve not had any issues with the pods not melting, no problem using a front loader. I have used the lavender eucalyptus and the clean scent. Love them both! I have been giving out samples and now my mother in law uses them and a number of friends. Highly recommend! The best part is the only thing left is cardboard which is easily recycled. I have used a few of the boxes for other things by wrapping them in pretty contact paper. They are sturdy and hold up well for organizing closets etc.
Try This Product
I love this detergent. I am a contractor and my clothes get super ground in dirty. I couldn’t be any happier with how clean my clothes get. And NO PLASTIC Sold me.
It REALLY works!
It's great... Just one pod and it does what it says it does. It makes colors brighter and whites whiter.
OXI BOOSTER PODS
Oxi Booster Pods-Wash Plan/Single/64 Loads works great!! No stains left with this product. Even old stains came out of the clothes. Would highly recommend them.