Dear Dropps Community Members,
I am reaching out to address the evolving global COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. As a member of the Dropps family, your health and safety are priority number one.
You’ve probably seen the news that cleaning supplies are selling out throughout the country. We’ve got you covered with delivery to your door - no need to leave your home. With demand surging beyond anyone’s expectations, we can’t guarantee that every item will stay in stock, but you can be sure that we are doing everything we can to maintain inventory. We source our ingredients and manufacture our products here in the United States. Our supply chain is intact and we have not seen a disruption to date. Rest assured, we are reserving stock for wash plan subscribers who are due to bill in the coming weeks.
While other retailers are raising prices on in-demand items, we will never engage in surge pricing.
Lastly, our warehouse team is committed to shipping your orders during business hours (M-F) within 24 hours of receipt. Should any delays occur we will inform you.
Keep calm and wash on,
Dropps Founder & CEO
COVID-19 Update 4/7/2020
Here's what we're doing for employees:
- Our top concern is ensuring the health and safety of our employees.
- We offer paid sick leave, paid (50%) childcare leave, and paid leave of absence for vulnerable team members
- Provision of masks, gloves, sanitizer and hand soap
- Cleaning & disinfecting our workplaces every hour
- Social distancing as much as possible
- Shipping partners are not allowed to enter our warehouse
- COVID-19 preparedness training (https://www.stopcovid.co/)
- Temperature testing and recording every morning
- Remote work for non-warehouse employees
Here's what we're doing for customers:
- We’re prioritizing delivery for existing and new subscription customers to ensure no disruption to ongoing wash plan subscriptions
- While other retailers are raising prices on in-demand items, we will never engage in surge pricing
Here's what we are doing for our communities:
- We're donating laundry detergent to hospitals and healthcare workers to meet increased laundry demands.