Unscented Dishwasher Detergent Pods
Dropps Dishwasher Detergent pods will dissolve food debris, fight stains and make your dishes, glassware and silverware sparkle like new. Our natural detergent pods are biodegradable, yet formulated to cut through the toughest grease and food particles. The gentle scrub eliminates residue and protects glasses (even safe for fine crystal) from etching.
Features & Benefits
- Smaller dish pods fit all washers - from standard machines to tiny apartment and European models
- Effective dishwasher pods dissolve food debris and cut through grease
- Leaves flatware and glassware sparkling like new!
- Free of artificial colorants, dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Safe for babies and the whole family
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
Sodium percarbonate* (oxygen stain removal agent), sodium metasilicate* (pH corrector), amylase* (cleaning enzyme), sodium polyitaconate* (water softener & dispersant), alcohol alkoxylate (rinse aid), subtilisins* (proteolytic cleaning enzymes), acrylic/sulphonic copolymer (binding agent), tetraacetylethylenediamine (oxidizing cleaner), sodium carbonate anyhydrous* (cleaning agent), sodium citrate anyhydrous* (water softener), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) with bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
The Global Plastic Pollution Crisis
Traditional liquid laundry detergents are usually packaged in high density polyethylene (HDPE plastic jugs). A shocking 68% of these bottles are not recycled, and contribute to the approximately 275 metric tons of plastic waste generated on land that goes into our oceans and waterways annually. Scientists estimate that there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish by the year 2050.
Be Part of the Solution
Our innovative recyclable, compostable, and repulpable product packaging doubles as the shipping container. Way less space and waste. Join us in the fight to eliminate single use plastic!
How to Use Dropps Dishwasher Detergent Pods
1. Place the dish detergent pack in your dishwasher’s “Main Wash” compartment and close the lid.
(Note: Don't unwrap or cut open. The pod will dissolve entirely in the wash cycle when it's mixed with water.)
2. Set your cycle to “Normal Wash” and press "Start".
3. Close and reseal the box. (As with all household cleaning products, store out of reach of children and pets.)
4. Voilà! Take a look at the cleanest dishes you've ever seen!
One popped pod
So far so good. They seem to clean well and the "fresh scent" smells good. One of the pods popped during packaging or shipping so the box is stained and the ones in that quadrant of the box are kind of soapy on the outside, but that's not a big deal. I have not had problems with the pod not dissolving yet, but I use "warm" water. Not important but I do want to mention... the box says to keep kids out use the little tab to kind of "lock" it shut? My kids (2 and 4) were the first ones to open the box as I was unpacking it, so realistically, it doesn't keep kids out. I had a talk with them and keep it on a high shelf.
I could not believe the shine of the flatware.
I love these Dropps for my dishwasher. I used to get a funky odor on my dishes once in a while but not with Dropps. My dishes are so sparkly clean!
Good Happy with the product
Like them... lots!
Switched to these based on the recyclability and home delivery aspect. They clean my dishes better than ever. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend Dropps as a smart economic and earth conscious option.
Requires a little rinse
It does a really great job if you rinse everything before washing, which is pretty standard.
These little packets pack a punch. My dishes come out of the dishwasher sparkling clean and I can feel good about using them as they are kind to the environment.
Works great, and no residue left behind
What more could you ask for? My dishes come out perfectly clean, and no lingering smells or residues.