Unscented Dishwasher Detergent Pods
Dropps Dishwasher Detergent pods will dissolve food debris, fight stains and make your dishes, glassware and silverware sparkle like new. Our natural detergent pods are biodegradable, yet formulated to cut through the toughest grease and food particles. The gentle scrub eliminates residue and protects glasses (even safe for fine crystal) from etching.
Features & Benefits
- Smaller dish pods fit all washers - from standard machines to tiny apartment and European models
- Effective dishwasher pods dissolve food debris and cut through grease
- Leaves flatware and glassware sparkling like new!
- Free of artificial colorants, dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Safe for babies and the whole family
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
Sodium percarbonate* (oxygen stain removal agent), sodium metasilicate* (pH corrector), amylase* (cleaning enzyme), sodium polyitaconate* (water softener & dispersant), alcohol alkoxylate (rinse aid), subtilisins* (proteolytic cleaning enzymes), acrylic/sulphonic copolymer (binding agent), tetraacetylethylenediamine (oxidizing cleaner), sodium carbonate anyhydrous* (cleaning agent), sodium citrate anyhydrous* (water softener), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) with bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
How to Use Dropps Dishwasher Detergent Pods
1. Place the dish detergent pack in your dishwasher’s “Main Wash” compartment and close the lid.
(Note: Don't unwrap or cut open. The pod will dissolve entirely in the wash cycle when it's mixed with water.)
2. Set your cycle to “Normal Wash” and press "Start".
3. Close and reseal the box. (As with all household cleaning products, store out of reach of children and pets.)
4. Voilà! Take a look at the cleanest dishes you've ever seen!
Haven’t yet decided if I love it or hate it
While my dishes are clean, there is still occasionally food residue requiring a second wash. I love the eco friendly idea behind the product and really want to love it - but I’m still not totally convinced when it comes to cleaning power. I’ll finish out the box and make a decision on whether or not I cancel or keep the subscription.
So far… so good
I’ve been using them for about 2 weeks. Dishes are clean, no residue.
No issues so far with
No issues so far with product. Cleans the dishes very well
This product works well. My dishes look great and I feel good about using less plastic.
They work great! As good or better than the National Brand I was using before. Thanks!
dropps dishwasher pods
So far, the dropps pods are doing a great job cleaning the dishwasher - thank you!
I was getting white residue on my plastic bowls, and then I started using Dropp Dishwashing Detergent! I don't get the white residue any longer and the rest of the dishes are nice and clean! I
We love Dropps!
Amazing! Great customer service, price, product, result, and company!