Sensitive Skin Unscented Laundry Detergent Pods
Gentle on your skin and your clothes, Dropps unscented natural laundry detergent pods are the safer, powerful alternative. No scents, no dyes, no enzymes and no chlorine means no worries for your sensitive skin and no compromises when it comes to clean clothes.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all machines - HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- Free of dyes, synthetic fragrances, chlorine, phosphates, enzymes, optical brighteners
- Rinses fully and leaves no irritating residues
- EPA Safer Choice Certified
- Hypoallergenic mild formula is non-irritating and gentle on sensitive skin
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Enzyme-free formula is safe for delicates and natural fibers (wool, cashmere, silk), and won’t cause shrinking, stretching or fading
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
EPA Safer Choice
Not only is Dropps the safe choice for your family, it's great for the planet: we don't waste water in manufacturing or waste energy transporting heavy plastic jugs. That's why Dropps pods have been approved for EPA’s Safer Choice program that recognizes products with safer chemistry.
Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated* (cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate* (cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine* (solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol* (solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film).
*Denotes plant or mineral origin.
Dropps ships to your door in a 100% recyclable, repulpable, and compostable cardboard box. Way less plastic, space, and waste
How to Use Dropps Laundry Detergent Pods
1. Use with dry hands only. Add detergent capsule directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes. Do not place in the dispenser drawer.
2. Add clothes & start machine.
3. Reseal package & store out of reach of children and pets.
Do not unwrap or cut open. Pac dissolves completely to release deep cleaning detergent.
Use one pac for regular wash load. For extra large loads or high capacity machines, use 2 pacs.
For Best Results:
Use one pac per load & place it at the back of the washer drum before adding your clothes. Pacs should not be cut or torn open (they are designed to dissolve entirely in water).
Do not overload the washing machine. If there are too many items in your machine, the ratio of water to clothes may be off and pac may not be mixed with enough water to fully dissolve. Overfilling your washing machine will not allow your laundry to be washed properly.
For cold water washing, we recommend using one of our cold water washing pouches.
Doesn’t clean ;-(
I really really wanted to love Dropps. I loved the earth friendly packaging, ship to door, the easy pods.But in the end, I noticed our clothes were not clean the way they used to be when I used All. Stains remained on the clothes that used to be removed. So sad
Dropps Unscented Laundry Detergent Pods
I absolutely love using this product! It's wonderful not to have to deal with large, heavy containers, spills and having to dry off the container after measuring the detergent. I love that this product is vegan, gluten free and eco-friendly, The only thing I did miss is the scent of my former detergent so I ordered the scented pods for sensitive skin and I love them too. Oh, one more thing ...the delivery plan makes me beyond happy since I no longer have to lug those heavy containers from my car to my laundry room!
Still love the convenience & packaging of the Dropps!
Love everything about it!!
It is so easy. Environmentally responsible. On top of everything else...I believe it is a savings!!
although I love the product I have 2 boxes I haven't even opened at this time so would like to suspend my subscription until further notice thank you
My washes have been coming out beautifully clean. Highly recommended.
Great for family of 10
4 adults and 6 children ranging in age from 3 months to 14 years...never a skin issue since using Dropps a year ago. Economical, easy to use, cleans everything from baby spit ups to teenage chocolate spills.
I live my PODS
This is such a better way to shop and use laundry soap! Great for the environment! Absolutely no work for me!!! I just love them. Works great for our family of 7 and we have two growing boys!