Newborn Baby Bundle
Bundle Includes: 50 pods of our Onesies Mini Baby Laundry Detergent Pods + 32 pods of our Unscented Fabric Softener Pods. The Dropps Newborn Baby Bundle Set is an easy way to introduce a friend (or yourself) to our newborn baby products. These hypoallergenic, non-toxic baby products are perfect for sensitive baby skin, cloth diapers, burp cloths, and more.
Buy now with a one time purchase, or sign up for a wash plan subscription. Subscription recurs bi-monthly by default. Cancel, modify or delay online anytime.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all machines - HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- Free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
- Rinses fully and leaves no irritating residues
- Laundry Detergent Pods are EPA Safer Choice Certified
- Hypoallergenic mild formula is non-irritating and gentle on sensitive skin
- Specially formulated for newborn babies
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Safe for all baby items including swaddlers, blankets, onesies, booties, cloth rattles, bibs, burp cloths, cloth diapers and more!
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
Onesies Mini Baby Laundry Detergent Pods:
Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated* (cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate* (cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine* (solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol* (solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film).*Denotes plant or mineral origin.
Unscented Fabric Softener Pods:
Sodium chloride* (salt), Bentonite* (Mineral softening agent), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) with bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
The Global Plastic Pollution Crisis
Traditional liquid laundry detergents are usually packaged in high density polyethylene (HDPE plastic jugs). A shocking 68% of these bottles are not recycled, and contribute to the approximately 275 metric tons of plastic waste generated on land that goes into our oceans and waterways annually. Scientists estimate that there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish by the year 2050.
Be Part of the Solution
Our innovative recyclable, compostable, and repulpable product packaging doubles as the shipping container. Way less space and waste. Join us in the fight to eliminate single use plastic!