Hand/Machine Wash Baby Unscented Mini Onesies Laundry Detergent Pods
Great things come in little packages. Dropps onesies are mini wonders for your baby's laundry, and they're pre-measured to tackle all of those small, frequent loads. The pacs contain a premium pre-measured, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating formula. The convenient use-anywhere detergent packs have mastered the art of keeping clean. And, with no dyes, enzymes or scents, the baby-friendly formula protects everything from sensitive baby skin to cute outfits to cloth diapers.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all machines - HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- Smaller pods for handwashing, small loads and machines, and travel
- Free of dyes, synthetic fragrances, chlorine, phosphates, enzymes, optical brighteners
- Rinses fully and leaves no irritating residues
- EPA Safer Choice Certified
- Hypoallergenic mild formula is non-irritating and gentle on sensitive skin
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Enzyme-free formula is safe for delicates and natural fibers (wool, cashmere, silk), and won’t cause shrinking, stretching or fading
- Safe for all baby items including swaddlers, blankets, onesies, booties, cloth rattles, bibs, burp cloths, cloth diapers and more!
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
EPA Safer Choice
Not only is Dropps the safe choice for your family, it's great for the planet: we don't waste water in manufacturing or waste energy transporting heavy plastic jugs. That's why Dropps pods have been approved for EPA’s Safer Choice program that recognizes products with safer chemistry.
Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated* (cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate* (cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine* (solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol* (solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film).*Denotes plant or mineral origin.
Dropps ships to your door in a 100% recyclable, repulpable, and compostable cardboard box. Way less plastic, space, and waste
How to Use Dropps Laundry Detergent Pods
1. Use with dry hands only. Add detergent capsule directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes. Do not place in the dispenser drawer.
2. Add clothes & start machine.
3. Reseal package & store out of reach of children and pets.
Do not unwrap or cut open. Pac dissolves completely to release deep cleaning detergent.
Use one pac for regular wash load. For extra large loads or high capacity machines, use 2 pacs.
For Best Results:
Use one pac per load & place it at the back of the washer drum before adding your clothes. Pacs should not be cut or torn open (they are designed to dissolve entirely in water).
Do not overload the washing machine. If there are too many items in your machine, the ratio of water to clothes may be off and pac may not be mixed with enough water to fully dissolve. Overfilling your washing machine will not allow your laundry to be washed properly.
For cold water washing, we recommend using one of our cold water washing pouches.