Hand/Machine Wash Baby Unscented Mini Onesies Laundry Detergent Pods
Great things come in little packages. Dropps onesies are mini wonders for your baby's laundry, and they're pre-measured to tackle all of those small, frequent loads. The pacs contain a premium pre-measured, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating formula. The convenient use-anywhere detergent packs have mastered the art of keeping clean. And, with no dyes, enzymes or scents, the baby-friendly formula protects everything from sensitive baby skin to cute outfits to cloth diapers.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all machines - HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- Smaller pods for handwashing, small loads and machines, and travel
- Free of dyes, synthetic fragrances, chlorine, phosphates, enzymes, optical brighteners
- Rinses fully and leaves no irritating residues
- EPA Safer Choice Certified
- Hypoallergenic mild formula is non-irritating and gentle on sensitive skin
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Enzyme-free formula is safe for delicates and natural fibers (wool, cashmere, silk), and won’t cause shrinking, stretching or fading
- Safe for all baby items including swaddlers, blankets, onesies, booties, cloth rattles, bibs, burp cloths, cloth diapers and more!
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated* (cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate* (cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine* (solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol* (solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film).*Denotes plant or mineral origin.
EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year
Outstanding Achievement in Formulation and Product Manufacturing
Dropps has been a leader in the environmentally-friendly laundry detergent business since 2008, when Dropps laundry detergent pacs first received EPA Safer Choice certification.
Safer Choice helps consumers, businesses, and purchasers find products that perform and are safer for human health and the environment.
To qualify for the Safer Choice label, a product must meet EPA's Safer Choice Standard, which includes stringent human and environmental health criteria.
The Global Plastic Pollution Crisis
Traditional liquid laundry detergents are usually packaged in high density polyethylene (HDPE plastic jugs). A shocking 68% of these bottles are not recycled, and contribute to the approximately 275 metric tons of plastic waste generated on land that goes into our oceans and waterways annually. Scientists estimate that there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish by the year 2050.
Be Part of the Solution
Our innovative recyclable, compostable, and repulpable product packaging doubles as the shipping container. Way less space and waste. Join us in the fight to eliminate single use plastic!
How to Use Dropps Laundry Detergent Pods
1. Use with dry hands only. Add detergent capsule directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes. Do not place in the dispenser drawer.
2. Add clothes & start machine.
3. Reseal package & store out of reach of children and pets.
Do not unwrap or cut open. Pac dissolves completely to release deep cleaning detergent.
Use one pac for regular wash load. For extra large loads or high capacity machines, use 2 pacs.
For Best Results:
Use one pac per load & place it at the back of the washer drum before adding your clothes. Pacs should not be cut or torn open (they are designed to dissolve entirely in water).
Do not overload the washing machine. If there are too many items in your machine, the ratio of water to clothes may be off and pac may not be mixed with enough water to fully dissolve. Overfilling your washing machine will not allow your laundry to be washed properly.
For cold water washing, we recommend using one of our cold water washing pouches.
*EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice label signifies that the product’s formula, as Cot'n Wash, Inc has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on Cot'n Wash, Inc, its integrity and good faith, for information on the product’s composition, ingredients and attributes. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Cot'n Wash, Inc non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Safer Choice Standard and based on currently available information and scientific understanding.