Fragrance Free Laundry Bundles
Bundle Includes: 32 pods of Unscented Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent Pods + 32 pods of Unscented Oxi Booster Pods. The Dropps Fragrance Free Laundry Bundle is an easy way to introduce a friend (or yourself) to our most popular fragrance free laundry products! Free of fragrances and artificial colorants and dyes, this is the perfect solution with anyone with sensitive skin or a preference for fragrance free products.
Buy now with a one time purchase, or sign up for a wash plan subscription. Subscription recurs bi-monthly by default. Cancel, modify or delay online anytime.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all machines - HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- Free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
- Rinses fully and leaves no irritating residues
- Laundry Detergent Pods are EPA Safer Choice Certified
- Hypoallergenic mild formula is non-irritating and gentle on sensitive skin
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
- Oxi Booster Pods are versatile stain removers for household and laundry
- Chlorine-free, color safe bleach alternative Oxi Booster Pods
Sensitive Skin Unscented Laundry Detergent Pods:
Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated* (cleaning agent, CAS# 66455-14-9), Laureth sulfate* (cleaning agent, CAS# 68585-34-2), Glycerine* (solvent, CAS# 56-81-5), Propylene glycol* (solvent, CAS# 57-55-6), Water (CAS#7732-18-5), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film).*Denotes plant or mineral origin.
Unscented Oxi Booster Pods:
Sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent, CAS# 15630-89-4), Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) (biodegradable oxidizing cleaner, CAS# 10543-57-4), Amylase Enzyme (stain fighting enzyme CAS# 9000-90-2), PVA film (water soluble film).
The Global Plastic Pollution Crisis
Traditional liquid laundry detergents are usually packaged in high density polyethylene (HDPE plastic jugs). A shocking 68% of these bottles are not recycled, and contribute to the approximately 275 metric tons of plastic waste generated on land that goes into our oceans and waterways annually. Scientists estimate that there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish by the year 2050.
Be Part of the Solution
Our innovative recyclable, compostable, and repulpable product packaging doubles as the shipping container. Way less space and waste. Join us in the fight to eliminate single use plastic!
Clothes smell clean and even dirtiest loads, and heavy loads smell like new laundry!
I am loving the Dropps delivery and cleaning quality of their laundry soap. I am sensitive to many detergents and soaps but Dropps is perfect for my needs.