Extra Large Wool Dryer Balls, Set of 3
Save time, energy, and money with our handmade, all natural, 100% premium New Zealand wool dryer balls.
- Set contains 3 wool dryer balls: cream, charcoal, and black.
- 100% premium New Zealand wool. Handmade in Nepal by trained craftsmen.
- Match your dryer ball to your laundry load: cream for light loads, charcoal for mixed colors, and black for dark clothing.
- Hypoallergenic, chemical free dryer balls leave no residue on clothing making them safe for those with sensitive skin.
- Our extra large dryer balls are bigger than traditional wool dryer balls. You need only one dryer ball for a full load of laundry.
- Decreases drying time by up to 50%. Conserve energy and save money on your utility bill.
- Eliminates waste in landfills by offering a reusable alternative to disposable dryer sheets.
- Reusable dryer balls last for 1,000+ laundry loads (2-4 years).
- Gentle, soft dryer balls reduce wrinkles and ensure that clothing is snag-free.
- No fillers, chemicals, or synthetic ingredients.
- A healthy rubber-free, petroleum-free alternative to tennis balls and plastic dryer steamer balls.
Bigger Means Better
Our extra large dryer balls are bigger than other brands. Dryer balls improve circulation of heat and air throughout the dry cycle. Using a bigger ball results in reduced drying time - that means even more energy savings and more cost savings on your utility bill.
Happy Sheep come from new zealand
We choose to source our wool from New Zealand because not only is their wool a superior quality, but, in New Zealand, farmers who tend sheep must meet a range of standards regarding environmental sustainability and cruelty-free practices.
New Zealand sheep are able to graze in outdoor pastures throughout the year, and their annual shearing - performed skillfully and pain-free - helps these sheep live more comfortable and healthy lives.
There is also a prohibition against exporting sheep from New Zealand, so the sheep can stay happy in their pastures while their wool is shipped around the world to be used in manufacturing.
Decreases drying time, not so good on static
I have been using these dyer balls for a couple of weeks and there is a definite decrease in the amount of time it takes to dry a load. Large items, like bedspreads, that used to require two drying cycles now require only one. However, the balls do not do a good job on static.
Great balls of fire
Well, not fire, but fuzzy…. They are a little noisy if I use all three which I typically do. I dont see any difference in trying time as I thought I would but I like not using fabric sheets and they are better than the plastic. The heavy thunk in the dryer took me up short the first few times I used them… thought Big Foot had arrived in my laundry room.
works great in my dryer
Really like these wool balls ,help to fluff my clothes and I think they help in the drying process nice and big to.
I had been wanting to try wool dryer balls for some time as I don’t use fabric softeners often and wanted to see if they would cut down on static electricity as well as decrease drying time. Worked perfectly!
Dry time lessened
nice quality and feel like there is a lessening of the dry time which saves me $$. As for static we will see as the winter moves forward. Hope for the best. So far so good.
Nice and soft. They work well, especially with the detergent pacs and the mineral pacs.
Another great product from Dropps.
Outstanding product and delivers exactly as promised. We find great satisfaction by using a product that not only works so well but also allows us to reduce our use of non recyclable plastic products. The fact we save money using these is a bonus. Now what do we do with these boxes of dryer sheets?
Wool dryer balls
Seem to be doing a great job! No.static.dry quickly. No.artificial aromas.?