Dropps Box, Baby Onesies for Handwashing & Travel HE Laundry Detergent Pacs, 250 Loads
Gentle on you and your clothes, Dropps Mini Natural Laundry Detergent Pods are the safer and more powerful alternative for your small delicate loads. With no waste and no worries, Dropps pre-measured pods have no scents, no dyes, no enzymes and no chlorine making them perfect for your sensitive skin and small delicate loads. Dropps Detergent Pods uses a premium pre-measured, environmentally friendly, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritating formula that penetrates tough stains right at the source. Also since the pods completely dissolve in your washer or sink, Dropps Minis are able to provide nothing but pure cleaning power without any messy clean up.
No clean up, no lifting, simply one pod for one load is all you need. Dropps Mini Laundry Detergent Pods are the perfect laundry solution both sinks (handwash) and all washers (both standard and HE washing machines), all skin types, all temperatures, all fabrics (from fine cashmere and silk to your favorite pair of jeans) and all colors.
Not only are Dropps Mini Pods the safe choice for your family, it's great for the planet: we don't waste water in manufacturing or waste energy transporting heavy plastic jugs. That's why Dropps Mini Pods and other Dropps laundry detergent products have been approved for EPA’s Safer Choice program that recognizes products with safer chemistry.
- Contains 1 box of 250 mini pre-measured natural laundry detergent pods
- Pre-measured half dose detergent pods are ideal for small frequent loads, handwashing sweaters and delicates, and travel for laundry on the go
- Compatible with all washers (HE and standard) + all temperatures (cold or hot) + all fabrics + all colors
- Biodegradable plant-based detergent formula
- Free of enzymes, phosphates, chlorine, NPEs, formaldehyde, & optical brighteners
- Approved by the EPA's Safer Choice Program
- 100% recyclable cardboard packaging
- Safe for septic tanks
- Never tested on animals
- Made in the USA
Details & Usage
160 HE Laundry Detergent Pacs
Available in Scent, Dye + Enzyme Free and Fresh Scent
1 pac = 1 wash load
HOW TO USE:
1. Toss the Dropps pac directly into the washer drum. Do not place in the dispenser drawer.
2. Pile clothes on top.
3. Start machine!
Handle pac with dry hands. Pac dissolves completely to release deep cleaning detergent. Keep pouch tightly sealed. An additional pac may be used for extra large loads.
Ethoxylated alcohol (surfactant, cleaning agent), laureth sulfate (surfactant, cleaning agent), glycerine (solvent), propelyne glycol (solvent), water, water soluble pva film. Phosphate-free, NPE-free, enzyme-free, and safe for septic tanks. Contains no optical brighteners. Safe for septic tanks.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not ingest. If swallowed, drink water and consult your physician. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Questions? Visit our FAQ section.