Keep America Beautiful
Dropps has partnered with Keep America Beautiful, one of the nation's most iconic non-profit organizations, to make every purchase of eco-friendly Dropps count towards a better clean for your clothes and your community. Beginning in April in conjunction with Keep America Beautiful Month, Dropps will donate 10 percent of sales for the entire year to Keep America Beautiful on every new wash plan subscription or new customer product purchase made on Dropps.com using code KAB2017.
The highlight of Keep America Beautiful Month is the launch of the Great American Cleanup, the nation’s largest community improvement program. Entering its 19th year, Keep America Beautiful’s Great American Cleanup comes to life with an estimated 50,000 community improvement and experiential education events per year occurring from spring through fall in more than 20,000 communities across the country. The Great American Cleanup engages more than 5 million volunteers and participants who take action in their local communities to create positive change and lasting environmental, economic and social impact. Find a local Keep America Beautiful Affiliate at kab.org and learn how to start a Great American Cleanup #cleanYOURblock Team here.
Clean Your Block Party
The 2017 Great American Cleanup theme –“#CleanYOURBlock Party” – encourages all volunteers and participants to take what they learn from experiencing a public space Great American Cleanup event and bring it home to organize an event in their own neighborhood – and then celebrate their community service on their own block.
Event partners nationwide execute Great American Cleanup programs designed to End Littering, Improve recycling, and Beautify America's Communities. During the Great American Cleanup, Keep America Beautiful, KAB affiliates, partner organizations, and millions of volunteers:
- Remove litter and debris from roadsides, highways, shorelines and waterways for safer, cleaner communities;
- Plant trees, flowers and gardens to strengthen our community’s green infrastructure;
- Clean and restore nature trails, recreation areas and playgrounds to encourage play and physical activity;
- Recycle cans, plastic bottles, electronics, paper products, tires, clothing, and even junk cars to give garbage another life;
- Rebuild public spaces in communities struck by natural disasters to renew social connections;
- Restore urban, suburban and rural business districts and thoroughfares to spur economic impact.
Start cleaning your clothes and your community at the same time. For every new customer purchase or wash plan subscription made on Dropps.com using code KAB2017, Dropps will donate 10% of all sales to Keep America Beautiful.