Fabric Care: How to Wash and Store Spandex and Lycra
1. Fill basin/sink with cool water and detergent pac.
2. Swish water around until detergent is mixed in.
3. Place garment in and gently knead it.
4. Rinse is thoroughly until clear of detergent.
5. Always air dry on a flat surface.
Store in fabric garment bag or vaccuum sealed bag in cool, dry space.
We recommend Dropps Mini Laundry Detergent pacs for handwashing wool apparel, or Dropps Scent + Dye Free Laundry Detergent pacs. They're both extra gentle on natural fibers and will protect your favorite pieces from shrinking, yellowing, and stretching. Dropps will keep them looking and feeling soft and vibrant wash after wash.