Hand/Machine Wash Stain & Odor Clean Scent Mini Laundry Detergent Bulk Pods
Dropps Mini Stain & Odor Detergent Pods are powerful mini detergent pods that pack a powerful stain fighting and odor eliminating punch on small loads. They whiten whites and brighten colors, and leave long lasting freshness.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all machines - HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- Mini detergent pod is a half dose of our bestselling Stain & Odor Clean Scent Laundry Detergent Pod
- Smaller pods for handwashing, small loads and machines, and travel
- Free of dyes and colorants
- Lightly scented with essential oils and botanical extracts: orange and fir needle oils
- Rinses fully and leaves no irritating residues
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
Alcohols C12-13 ethoxylated* (cleaning agent), Laureth Sulfate*(cleaning agent), Glycerine* (solvent), Propylene glycol* (solvent), Water, Triethanolamine oleate* (cleaning agent), Sodium formate* (buffering agent), Subtilisin* (cleaning enzyme), FWA-1 (optical brightener), Ampha-amylase* (cleaning enzyme), Butylated hydroxytoluene* (cleaning enzyme),Orange Oil* (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis), Fir Needle Oil* (Abies Sibirica), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film). *Denotes plant or mineral origin
The Global Plastic Pollution Crisis
Traditional liquid laundry detergents are usually packaged in high density polyethylene (HDPE plastic jugs). A shocking 68% of these bottles are not recycled, and contribute to the approximately 275 metric tons of plastic waste generated on land that goes into our oceans and waterways annually. Scientists estimate that there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish by the year 2050.
Be Part of the Solution
Our innovative recyclable, compostable, and repulpable product packaging doubles as the shipping container. Way less space and waste. Join us in the fight to eliminate single use plastic!
How to Use Dropps Laundry Detergent Pods
1. Use with dry hands only. Add detergent capsule directly into the back of the washer drum BEFORE adding clothes. Do not place in the dispenser drawer.
2. Add clothes & start machine.
3. Reseal package & store out of reach of children and pets.
Do not unwrap or cut open. Pac dissolves completely to release deep cleaning detergent.
Use one pac for regular wash load. For extra large loads or high capacity machines, use 2 pacs.
For Best Results:
Use one pac per load & place it at the back of the washer drum before adding your clothes. Pacs should not be cut or torn open (they are designed to dissolve entirely in water).
Do not overload the washing machine. If there are too many items in your machine, the ratio of water to clothes may be off and pac may not be mixed with enough water to fully dissolve. Overfilling your washing machine will not allow your laundry to be washed properly.
For cold water washing, we recommend using one of our cold water washing pouches.
First Time User
Love them - the scent is pleasing, but subtle. My clothes feel like they are getting nice and clean as well.
This Item did not leave a fresh smell unless I used 2 per load
Really like Dropps. Convenient and cleans great
They're very convenient, and effective. I love the smaller pods, as we don't always have a full load!
Minis are the perfect size
The minis are the right size for small loads and for the delicate cycle. I find that less water is used because the washer is not having to rinse excess detergent. Great idea! Thanks, Dropps!
And it's so easy though
Throw in your dirty clothes, toss in a laundry pod - Boom! Done. Oh yeah, you'll need to push the knob thingy in to turn on the washing machine.
Mini laundry pods
Love them ❤️ hope you guys come out with mini oxi boosters and mini scent booster. Would be awesome! Keep up the awesome work. ❤️
these are great...I shared them with my mom...super convenient