Unscented Dishwasher Detergent Pods
Dropps Dishwasher Detergent pods will dissolve food debris, fight stains and make your dishes, glassware and silverware sparkle like new. Our natural detergent pods are biodegradable, yet formulated to cut through the toughest grease and food particles. The gentle scrub eliminates residue and protects glasses (even safe for fine crystal) from etching.
Features & Benefits
- Smaller dish pods fit all washers - from standard machines to tiny apartment and European models
- Effective dishwasher pods dissolve food debris and cut through grease
- Leaves flatware and glassware sparkling like new!
- Free of artificial colorants, dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Biodegradable formula contains plant-derived ingredients
- Convenient pre-measured unit dose pacs eliminate mess and waste
- Safe for babies and the whole family
- Recyclable and compostable packaging eliminates single use plastic
Sodium percarbonate* (oxygen stain removal agent), sodium metasilicate* (pH corrector), amylase* (cleaning enzyme), sodium polyitaconate* (water softener & dispersant), alcohol alkoxylate (rinse aid), subtilisins* (proteolytic cleaning enzymes), acrylic/sulphonic copolymer (binding agent), tetraacetylethylenediamine (oxidizing cleaner), sodium carbonate anyhydrous* (cleaning agent), sodium citrate anyhydrous* (water softener), polyvinyl alcohol film (PVA) with bittering agent (synthetic water soluble film). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
The Global Plastic Pollution Crisis
Traditional liquid laundry detergents are usually packaged in high density polyethylene (HDPE plastic jugs). A shocking 68% of these bottles are not recycled, and contribute to the approximately 275 metric tons of plastic waste generated on land that goes into our oceans and waterways annually. Scientists estimate that there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish by the year 2050.
Be Part of the Solution
Our innovative recyclable, compostable, and repulpable product packaging doubles as the shipping container. Way less space and waste. Join us in the fight to eliminate single use plastic!
How to Use Dropps Dishwasher Detergent Pods
1. Place the dish detergent pack in your dishwasher’s “Main Wash” compartment and close the lid.
(Note: Don't unwrap or cut open. The pod will dissolve entirely in the wash cycle when it's mixed with water.)
2. Set your cycle to “Normal Wash” and press "Start".
3. Close and reseal the box. (As with all household cleaning products, store out of reach of children and pets.)
4. Voilà! Take a look at the cleanest dishes you've ever seen!
They clean well at a good price. I’m trying to reduce my plastic consumption so this is a start.
Super! Clean dishes, no odor, no spots and no plastic. By far the best dishwasher pod EVER!
Cleans very well!!!
I was unsure if I would like the pod detergent, as I have always used the liquid. These make my dishes so much cleaner and no residue!!
It actually WORKS!!!
It does what you say it will do! And there isn't any compromise necessary. For something so 'green', you expect it to not be perfect, but it really does work great! It is perfect!
I'm pleased with Dropps!
Excellent! Easy and effective, good price, too!
Cleans great, sometimes misshapen pods
I love these pods. I was convinced our dishwasher was broken, since I changed so many detergents and I kept finding dishware dirty. When I changed to dropps I was so impressed at how clean the dishes and silverware are! My only complaint is that pods are sometimes misshapen, and this can cause the lid to close too tightly. In one occasion the pod was so thick that the lid did not pop open during the wash.
Dishwasher detergent pods
They’re great! Love them! Thank you!
Love receiving these in the mail with no packaging waste and they clean incredibly well!!!