Hi Droppers! We know that after a while, our washing machines can start to have their own residue and odors embedded in the doors, around the arms, and even in the dispenser trays. It starts to feel counterintuitive to drop your clothes in for a wash, doesn’t it? Have you ever wondered how to do a deep clean of your washing machine without using any toxic chemicals? Finding alternatives to bleach can be tricky because of how universal this chemical is. This is why we were so thrilled to develop our own bleach alternative, Dropps Oxi Booster! Many of you have been using these in your laundry to get out extra stubborn stains for quite some time, but did you know that they can clean your machine as well?
How to clean your washing machine:
1. Remove clothing or other items from the washer.
2. Place two Oxi Booster pods into the drum of the washer (do not place them into the dispenser!)
3. For washers with a clean washer cycle, select and run the "Clean Washer" cycle.
4. For washers without a "Clean Washer" cycle, select and run a normal or heavy cycle with the hot water setting.
It’s as simple as that! Just pop them in and go. In no time, you’ll have a sparkling washer reminiscent of when it was brand new. This method works for both traditional and HE machines and should be done once a month, or after every 30 cycles!
How to clean your dishwasher:
This method is great for helping to remove limescale buildup, grease, and odors from your dishwasher.
1. Remove any dishes or other items from the washer.
2. Place one Oxi Booster pod into the dish detergent dispenser.
3. Need a bigger boost? Place another Oxi Booster pod directly into the base of your dishwasher for extra cleaning power.
3. For dishwasher with a clean dish cycle, select and run the "Clean Washer" cycle.
4. For dishwashers without a "Clean Washer" cycle. Select and run a normal or heavy cycle with the hot water setting.