Today is National Ugly Sweater Day!
You’ve spent hours scouring the internet, thrift shops, or online to find the perfect sweater for your upcoming holiday party. Whether it’s bedazzled with beads, ornaments, ribbons, or sequins, you want to make sure it lasts until next year’s festivities.
Here are our tips on making sure it stays ugly, from one year to the next:
- Always turn your sweaters inside out before cleaning to protect the decorations. We recommend hand-washing or spot cleaning any sweaters with embellishments (ornaments, ribbons, sequins) to protect the decorations.
- Did the office holiday party get a little crazy? Did you spill all over your snowman? Pre-treat stains before washing with a stain remover.
- For a thorough cleaning on knit sweaters, wash inside out on the delicate cycle with a gentle detergent and cold water. After washing, lay it flat to dry on a thick towel.
- Never put your festive sweater in the dryer – it can shrink and even worse it can lose its jolly adornments!
Still on the hunt for the perfect ugly sweater? We’ve got you covered!
- Shop on Amazon
- Ugly sweaters galore on Ebay
- Scour your local thrift shops
- Better yet, make your own DIY ugly sweater!
Want to keep it clean forever? Shop now and get clean clothes for life!