Prime the pump
Secure the metal pump to your detergent bottle and pump it (~10 times) to bring the detergent to the top.
Determine your detergent
We recommend three pumps per small load and five pumps per regular load of laundry.
Enjoy clean clothes
No stress, no mess, no B.S. (bad stuff).
For best results, pump the detergent directly into your washing machine's detergent dispenser drawer or drum.
When it is empty, remove the metal pump from the empty bottle and secure it onto your plastic-free Ultra Concentrated Laundry Detergent refill.
For hand washing clothes, fill a sink or bucket with water and add 1-2 pumps of liquid detergent.
1) Test in an inconspicuous spot to ensure detergent compatibility with colors/fabric
2) Rinse the stain with cold water
3) Apply 1 pump of detergent on the stain and gently rub it in
4) Let the detergent sit for 10-15 minutes
5) Rinse the product off or wash with a regular load.
6) Repeat if necessary!