Keep Dropps and all household chemicals out of the reach of children.
Caution: In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a full glass of water and call a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Join the American Cleaning Institute by pledging to be the KEY to a safe laundry room and routine.
- These products aren't toys so don’t let children handle them.
- Be careful not to puncture or pull packets apart.
- Packets can quickly dissolve upon contact with water, wet hands, or saliva.
- Make it a habit to store the laundry packets out of sight.
- Always keep the container closed and dry.
- Always ensure re-closable bag or container is tightly sealed after use and during storage.
- As with other laundry products, keep packets in their original container with intact labels.
- If you think a child has been exposed to a single-load liquid laundry packet, call your local poison center at 1-800-222-1222 immediately.
Please visit our Product Ingredients page for ingredient lists.